User Agreement and Terms
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Elevation, Inc. assumes no responsibility for determining the proper ownership or proper use of trademarks, logos, and trade names. All liabilities of this nature rest with the Customer. Customers placing orders with Elevation, Inc. represent and warrant that they have the authority to order, purchase, and distribute the product with trademarks, trade names and logos ("artwork") specified on the order, and that the use or display of the artwork will not violate any laws or Customer restrictions. Customers further represent and warrant that they will indemnify, defend, and absolve Elevation, Inc., its affiliates and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to any actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or merchandise, which indemnification shall remain in effect after delivery of Customer's merchandise.
Customer warrants and affirms that the marks, depictions, goods and materials provided to the Elevation, Inc. are the property of Customer, and/or that Customer, has the permission of the owners, or sufficient license thereto, to engage Elevation, Inc. to create goods utilizing the subject marks, depictions, goods and materials. Customer agrees to indemnify Elevation, Inc. to the fullest extent possible for any and all actions, causes of action, enforcement proceedings or other demands in the event a third party's intellectual property is misused by Elevation, Inc. Elevation, Inc. expressly refuses and denies to accept or utilize any marks, depictions, goods and materials that Customer does not have permission to use. Elevation, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to provide services in the event sufficient proof of ownership or license cannot be provided, if requested.
The designs or depictions embodied in the products depicted in this catalog are the property of Elevation, Inc. and/or its affiliates and licensors, and are protected under federal and international patent, trademark and copyright laws. Any use of these designs or depictions without the express written consent of Elevation, Inc. is prohibited. Purchase of products through this catalog does not constitute a license of any intellectual property between Elevation, Inc. and Customer.
The use of third-party logos, trademarks, and trade names on products in this catalog are for illustrative purposes to represent Elevation, Inc.'s expertise in factory printing and design capabilities. Such use does not imply an endorsement or association between Elevation, Inc. and any third-party, nor does it indicate that the product has been used or purchased by any third party. Products featuring these designs are not for sale to anyone other than authorized representatives of the owners of the logos, trademarks, trade names and artwork.
Elevation, Inc. reserves the right to photograph or show as samples the items produced by Elevation, Inc. without liability as to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights, and Customers placing orders with Elevation, Inc. consent to such use. The "Elevation Sports" name and logo are trademarks of Elevation, Inc.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- As you browse elevationlacrosse.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with elevationlacrosse.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Elevation, Inc. makes no warranties as to the performance or marketability of any items for sale in this site or through our sales team, other than such products will be free of defects. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Elevation, Inc. from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or related in any way to Customer's use of the products or services provided through this catalog, including loss due to delay of orders or shipments, which said indemnification shall remain in effect after delivery of Customer's merchandise.
Once a custom order has been accepted it cannot be cancelled. Custom orders, custom imprinted items, are made to your specific requirements and cannot be returned. Damaged, defective, or misprinted product may be returned for replacement or credit within 30 days of shipment. Please contact customer service at 800.750.1572 for return process instructions.
Prices and products offered through our catalog and website are subject to change without notice. By placing an order with Elevation, Inc. for any product in this catalog or website, Customer agrees to all terms and conditions.